| On my favorite play mat- I sctratched my nose but still look handsome |
| one of my summer hats- Do I look cute? |
| matching mohawks - I want to look like Daddy |
| Close Up |
| My first storytime with friends - I was the smallest but knew what was going on |
| My newest skill - I can hold my toy without any help!! |
| Trying to bring it to my mouth |
| Alfalfa or mohawk - Not too sure |
| Sweetest |
| My other summer hat - I know I look cute! |
| Ready for a summer stroll with mama, dada, and my doggies |
| After my summer stroll- mama thought I got too hot, cooling down with a wash cloth |
| I am getting bigger and bigger! |
| In my rocking chair - I can sit up on my own (sort of)! |
| I hate it when mama greases me up before bedtime! |
| attempting to sleep unswaddled, with my sleep sack- did not work too well |
No comments:
Post a Comment