Wednesday, September 15, 2010
15 weeks today! Felt the baby move!
We felt the baby move Monday night 9/13. I was laying on the couch with my eyes closed while Zach was watching football, all of a sudden I felt an unfamiliar flutter in my lower left side. I stayed very still and continued to feel a flutter (kind of like you are going down a hill really fast in your car and you lose your stomach). I motioned to Zach to come feel thinking there was no way he could feel it too. All of a sudden the baby moved again really hard and Zach was like "Was that it? Those little pops?". I was so shocked he felt it and excited! It was so amazing, I can't wait to feel the baby move everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So excited for you, but remember how excited you are about those wonderful little flutters before that big kicks in the ribs start coming! Wish you all the luck in the world!
ReplyDelete